Well, our doctor appointment went well. We have decided to schedule my C-Section for March 8th unless we have to do it sooner, but we won't be going longer than that. I will be 36 weeks by then and my doctor doens't want to push things past that. So in about 9 days or less we will have our baby!
I am still holding on. Every few days the pre-eclampsia seems to get just a little bit worse, but it is still not progressing very fast. Haidyn doesn't seem to be affected still, so that is really good. But for now we are just all sitting tight till I either get too sick or we get to the 8th.
2 months ago